- Children are our focus the first Sunday morning of each month
- Traditional evensong is at 5pm during winter, and 6pm during summer
- Evening prayer is offered daily at 5pm in the St Nicholas Chapel
- A midweek Eucharist is held at 10am on Wednesdays
- A healing service is held on the third Sunday of the month at 5.00pm
Visit our website: www.castlemaineanglican.org.au
We are joined this year by the Castlemaine Anglican Church and are offering a special public Jazz Mass as part of our program.
All are welcome to attend on Sunday 11 June at 10am. (Check map for location details.)
The Festival is providing musicians (Des Camm Band) to welcome the congregation, and the music of the Mass will be based on Bob Chilcott’s choral composition, A Little Jazz Mass, sung by the Christ Church Choir, supported by festival musicians Bill Swannie (on drums), Mathew Birchnell (on double bass) and Christ Church Musical Director Michael Bottomley (on piano). A special collaborative treat – not to be missed.